Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thank You

感动。
虽然就那么几句。

感谢的话,很容易说,不需什么责任。
感谢的话,很容易说,不一定得真心。

这一次,我触到了他的真心。
我,会心一笑。
感慨。

Thanks and Regards
薇。

-----------------------------

That is from me.

The last time you left, I did not really appreciate your help..

I only learn that after you have left.

So now, you are leaving again, the least I could do is to let you know you have been a great help.


Regards,



---------------------------

Sure or not? Am happy to hear for it lei. ^^


Regards

Chrys Loo


---------------------------

Thanks you for all the effort and hard work you have put it during your short stay here.

Thanks for tolerating my bad temper and my indecisiveness.

You have been a great help for me. (sending me reminders and giving your advice.)

I am really glad too when I first know you are coming back.

Now I am sad to see you leave.

Anyway, Thank you. Hope you have enjoy your stay here. And great future ahead.



Regards,
Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment